Monday, November 5, 2007

Writing Again...

Ok theres no point in discussing this furthur. All resolutions written the last time did not even survive for more than a few hours. This and the fact that i have a half written post somewhere on my comp that i entirely forgot, cause i decided to go to the canteen while in the midst of writing about it. So i fail to see i will ever improve my habits, so i no longer see the point to rant about them.

Then it came to my attention that what exactly do people write blogs about. So i opened up the much acclaimed 'The Boomerang Theory' (The boomerang did go far, I am a true believer now). Anyways, my conclusion wasn't that great. It appears that Lefty has a brilliant knack for turning mundane stuff in Roorkee to the utter amazing. I am pretty sure that many a stray reader would have been much impressed by the going arounds at IITR. I guess thats one way to improve the PR of the institute. But apart from digressing much, i realized that i have no such ability.

However I did realize that a lot does happen during the day (and night) here, which most of the time i never realize due to extensive laughter. However apart from being poked a lot about my mannerism of speaking, many startling revelations came to light. Like how to poke fun at people, and they might be just just playing carrom in the next room. Also how good girls stay up at night talking to good boys, albeit not for 5 hours like what i had initially guessed. And how not to poke a hippo while it slept cause it was not dancing as it had promised.

Anyways I hope that no sentiments were hurt..... but hopefully the people concerned get what i am talking about, and do take some actions on it. Cause although i ave given up on myself writing twice a month, however this does remind me that there are plenty of simple things to talk about, and it does not take much time to write about them.

2 comments:

The Decayed Canine said...

You are publicly stepping on my image. I, the "Clan of Canines"'s king (the CoCK), condemn you as one unworthy of the canine emblem on your hindside.
Two, your grammar, like Midha's is going to my kind.
Three, it is 'Anyway' and not 'anyways', for the love of all that is good and pure...

PK Talli said...

Thank you for the correction, I will keep in mind from my next post onwards.

However I was not aware I was unworthy of the canine emblem, and that there was a CoCK, however then again you can go and suck on it.